The SBC leverages virtualized computing environments to help make networks easier to connect. It ensures performance and scalability from 25 to 100,000 sessions per instance, and has advanced security built-in. With multiple deployment models including COTS, Virtualized, and Cloud, example applications for the SBC include:
- Interconnecting diverse mobile and fixed networks
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), Voice over LTE (VoLTE), IPX networks, NGN SIP and H.323 networks
- Enterprise SIP Trunks
- Residential and business VoIP services
- Hosted Unified Communications (UC) and contact center services
- Distributed SIP peering leveraging virtualized environments
- Detecting and reducing fraud
- IPv4 to IPv6 migration initiatives
- Managing multiple peering partners
- Traffic cost optimization and service quality improvement
- Data center provider Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) applications
IT Max’s WebRTC solution employs Dialogic’s PowerMedia XMS to offer a highly scalable, software-only media server that enables standards-based, real- time multimedia communications solutions for IMS, MRF, Enterprise, and WebRTC applications, on-premise or in the cloud. PowerMedia XMS is trusted by world-class service providers and large enterprises to power millions of rich media sessions. It allows developers and network operators to:
- Offer a full suite of media application capabilities with WebRTC support
- Reduce CAPEX from media network optimization
- Improve user experience by offloading difficult media handling functions to network
- Reduce telecom application development time by leveraging proven MRF element and platform
- Enable comprehensive audio, video, and contact center features
Our vEPC is an innovative Evolved Packet Core (EPC) specifically designed from the ground up for virtualized environments. Our vEPC is free of the architectural restrictions posed by traditional, physical node-based packet cores. Running on Intel x86 servers, it can efficiently support networks of any size and scale. Our vEPC provides the lowest total cost of ownership, and ensures that all the benefits of running a virtualized network function get passed on to operators and their customers, leading to a renewed focus on business growth.
The innovative cloud core architecture allows for the vEPC platform to be deployed flexibly as a collapsed all-in-one vEPC, or as a vEPC with a separately instantiated vHSS, or as a standalone vPGW, vSAE-GW, or vC-SGN.
The cloud-friendly and open design enables:
- Distributed stateless clustered components for high availability and performance
- Event-driven asynchronous design allows for maximum parallelism
- Stateless, share-nothing architecture allows for unlimited linear scalability
- “Run Anywhere” Paradigm (Hypervisor agnostic/Hardware agnostic)
- Simple-to-integrate APIs for integration with Network Manager System (NMS) and NFV Orchestrators for onboarding and scaling.
Our solutions enable network operators to extend 4G LTE with new service capabilities such as converged voice solutions, for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi), as well as converged video solutions for video mail, business PBX conferencing, and more. The new services provide a burst of competitive advantage for the operators, competing against over-the-top (OTT) service providers, and are as either an end-to-end solution or as a “best-in-class” Telephony Application Server (TAS).
Our VoLTE/VoWiFi TAS is access agnostic and supports the range of features needed to deliver rich multimedia services such as HD voice and video calling to subscribers on LTE, Wi-Fi, Fixed or Business networks, as well as the integrated mobility features to enable service continuity to move from one access network to another.
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is a session control architecture composed of specialized network elements linked together through open interfaces. IMS has been mandated as the control architecture for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) networks, and additionally, offers an effective approach to managing carrier Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) traffic.
The benefits of an IMS network include:
- Convergence of mobile and fixed access networks
- Support for multimedia services
- Ability to construct multi-vendor networks
Our IMS elements interoperate with third party application servers and core networks, supporting both direct-to-IMS and Next Generation-to-IMS deployment scenarios.
Redline Communications is a leading provider of specialized wireless broadband systems for high-performance distributed applications, such as last-mile access, backhaul, private networks, video surveillance and data acquisition systems. Redline radios provide wire-like performance and are designed to perform optimally in industrial applications, where temperature, moisture, vibrations and wind are extreme.
- Wireless broadband systems for air and marine ports
With more than 150,000 installations in 130 countries, airports and marine ports around the world use Redline’s solutions in their most challenging environments to enable ultra high-speed IP networking everywhere.
- Multiple radio technology
Redline radios use the latest multiple radio technology along with high power receivers to offer unparalleled coverage of airport property. Across airfields and through concrete terminals, Redline’s MIMO radios don’t require line of sight, and are available in a myriad of frequencies so that interference with existing systems is never a problem.
- Mobile devices for connectivity in airports
Redline’s ultra-fast bridging functionality allows seamless connectivity throughout the airport for mobile devices (moveable kiosks, or Wi-Fi-enabled PDAs, laptops, and bar-code scanners)..
- Wireless radios for use with video camera systems
Redline radios allow for better performance of video camera systems and are recommended by Pelco, Bosch, Axis, Sony and Panasonic for use with their highest resolution H.264 cameras. Redline supports more cameras at higher resolutions than any other wireless option.
- Radios with industrial standard durability
Redline radios are waterproof certified to IP-67 (submersible) standard, have a lifespan rating (MTBF) of 29 years and have been HALT™ tested for industrial use durability. Their alloy case resists corrosion from salt and harsh chemicals. The radios can operate -65°C to +75°C without cooling fans or heaters.
We have a wide array of SS7 and Diameter solutions that include:
- Turn-key platforms to connect diverse networks and enable 4G, 3G and Wi-Fi roaming and interworking
- Enabling solutions to help you build and deliver value added services and network applications
- Multiprotocol Interworking Functionality (IWF) including Signaling System 7 (SS&), Diameter Signaling and RADIUS
- Diameter Edge Agent (DEA) and Diameter Routing Agent (DRA) capabilities.
IT Max can provide virtualized solutions that can help Mobile Network and IPX Operators roll out 4G-to-4G, 3G-to-4G and Wi-Fi roaming services rapidly, and reduce the complexity of interworking elements from diverse manufacturers.
Mobile subscribers are demanding a better experience from their mobile operators. To deliver a high quality of experience, the operator must understand how their subscribers are using their mobile broadband connections. IT Max DPI enables a number of high value reporting and analytics use cases that give operators greater visibility into their network and subscriber’s trends:
- Trend Monitoring: Monitor OTT Service Trends
- Capacity Planning: Forecast Capacity Expansions
- Big Data Enablement: Integrate DPI into Big Data
- Score Card: Reveal your network’s QoE Score
- Real-time network monitoring
- OTT video traffic management
- Fair usage during congestion
- Radio access network congestion
- Peering management
- Quota management to subscribers for pre-paid and post-paid service plans
- Zero rating to specific content or application
- Parental control