Our Cloud-based managed IP telephony service is a hosted VoIP service designed specifically for businesses. Unlike the traditional approach of installing a physical PBX system at each office, all telephony switching equipment is hosted at our secure, high availability data centre facilities. The Cloud telephony service is then delivered over our IP network direct to your offices, with IP phones connected to your office LAN. The Cloud-based design of our hosted IP telephony service is particularly suited to growing companies as it can be quickly changed to fit your requirements. Many Multi-sited organization are looking to move to hosted IP Telephony to benefit from significant cost-saving, increased operational efficiency, resiliency and business continuity. The following are some of the benefits that can be gained:
- Pay per User: No upgrade or maintenance charges, only pay for a monthly license fee.
- Scales on demand: Our hosted VoIP solution can quickly scale up or down to meet your business needs.
- Mobility: Consistent functionality for office, mobile or home based staff.
- Improve your business continuity: In the event of a site outage calls can be instantly rerouted.
- Online Management portal: Online management portal allows you to add to, move and change your telephony settings.
- No maintenance and support bills: No unexpected bills, everything is covered by a monthly fee
- 24/7 Support: Dubai support desk in manned 24/7/365
Gamification is already used in several fields and aims to improve individual / collective skills, and motivate co-workers. IT Max’s gamification engine for contact centers uses your company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to create challenges, achievements and quests for the agents, motivating them and drastically improving their performance. Using the gamification platform, agents can acquire points that can be used to purchase awards. Awards can be anything the customer select such as seat next to the window to a career progression management band. In order to monitor the activities and allocation of rewards, the Gamification platform provides graphical analysis and statistical data regarding the various indicators. The following are sample indicators that can be used in a Gamification Strategy:
- First Call Resolution
- Average Handling Time
- Customer Satisfaction/NPS
- Customer Retention
- Team vs individual performances
OneContact WorkForce is used to manage the scheduling of call center teams efficiently. It allows our customers to predict various scenarios, such as timetables, shifts, service levels, KPIs, and to define business rules, while accessing reports in real time, making it possible to continuously improve the agents’ performance and the contact center’s productivity. OneContact WFO can be integrated with the most advanced call center solutions to achieve:
- Continuous improvement of agent’s performance
- Increased productivity
- Reduced staff costs
- Real-time monitoring and planning of “what-if” scenarios
- Training program tailored to agents’ needs
- Increased customer satisfaction
OneContact CC is a 360º contact center management platform, designed to respond to the challenges of companies operating in this industry. It allows you to manage, in a single interface, multiple communication channels: Voice, video, e-mail, instant messaging and social media, providing a contextualized and personalized customer experience in all touch points. OneContact CC includes features such as: Inbound campaigns, outbound campaigns, Interactive Voice Response system (IVR), recording, intelligent routing, quality monitoring, e-learning, gamification, and real-time reporting, all contributing to guarantee the call center’s efficiency. IT Max provides this solution on-premises or in the cloud to provide the following benefits:
- Reduced operating costs
- Increased staff motivation and productivity
- Real-time monitoring of operations
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Consistent multi-channel experience